The DeBoskey Group provides personalized consulting services on strategic philanthropy and community investments to individuals and families, businesses and foundations.
We work closely with our clients to develop, implement and evaluate philanthropic goals to ensure that charitable giving is consistent with core values as well as internal and external objectives. Our experienced team works collaboratively to bring each member’s expertise to bear on our clients’ challenges.
Meet Bruce DeBoskey and learn more about our firm’s philosophies about philanthropy by watching these brief video discussions:
- Why I chose to enter the field of philanthropic advising. (4 minutes) Click here.
- My favorite quote from my first 100 columns. (2 minutes) Click here.
- Why more people are retaining philanthropic experts. (3 minutes) Click here.
- How to set a “Philanthropic Table” (under 5 minutes) Click here.
- Multigenerational collaboration in philanthropic families. (4 minutes) Click here.
Please note that although Bruce DeBoskey is an attorney, The DeBoskey Group is not a law firm and no legal advice or legal services are offered or will be provided by any member of our consulting firm.